Welcome CEU Students
We hope you enjoyed the session with Ms. Bianca and hope you are now experts in treating complex clients.
· The Innovative Treatments for Complex Clients Exam contains forty (40) multiple-choice questions related to the class and presentation. The quiz will only be accessible for thirty (30) days. After completing the exam and successfully passing it with an 70% or higher score, you will then be eligible to receive your “Certificate of Attendance”. If you are not successful on your first attempt, you will be given two (2) more opportunities to successfully pass the exam, to be eligible for your “Certificate of Attendance”. However, after three (3) unsuccessful attempts of taking the quiz, you will lose your eligibility for the “Certificate of Attendance”. NOTICE TO EACH REGISTRANT: you cannot obtain your Continuing Education Certificate of Attendance without the successful completion of the quiz.
· Once the exam is complete, you will scroll over My Account again and the drop-down box will appear. Click on Certificates and Courses. Click on the small Red box next to blue “complete.” Here is where you can download your Certificate of Attendance. After you download your Certificate, you can save it on your device and/or print it out. **Certificates of Attendance will not be mailed or emailed.**
· The following details the (2) Certificates of Attendance that all attendees will receive upon completing the Innovative Treatments for Complex Clients and Sexual Harassment Prevention Training (10 CEUs Total):
– O Upon completing the class and exam, attendees receive a Certificate of Attendance for the event Innovative Treatment for Complex Clients for 9 CEUs.
– O Upon completing the video and quiz successfully, attendees receive a Certificate of Attendance for the Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for 1 CEU. (This class will also be made available to you through “Certificates and Courses”)